Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

ART WITH NO BOUNDARIES - VOL 2

This is Vol 2 as you can see, and what a joy it is, really very clever and some really wonderful ideas the link is  http://www.artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.com/
pop along and see for yourself all the unusual art she has in this January vol. 
There are quite a few Valentine ideas,  I am going to give one of her tags a go, there are quite a few of them and a jolly good idea I think.
What really caught my eye was Wire Elements, a tutorial (not the only one) on making these elements, which I love doing cause I can sit and dream and get down to the job in hand.
I hope you all like this Ezine as much as I did, I am going to save them in a special file, then watch how clever I am going to get  !!!
Go Well and keep safe  all. 
SORRY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE LINK ONLY TO THIS POST.   BUT CANNOT MANAGE.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Glad you enjoyed the Jan 2013 issue and congrats on your win in the December 2012 issue.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}