Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

THIS AND THAT.

I am sad to say that I have lost two followers, is it a mistake Blogger has made or don't you love me any more,   I get so excited when I get a follower,  just as bad as a kid,  must be the second childhood.
To day I must really let this brain of mine into action and get some craft work done.    We are now trying to cut bottles in half to make vases,  so Gordon is out looking, I have seen it done but do not know where, if there are any South Africans reading this please tell me where if you know.
I am going to look for a photo of my little on she is loosing teeth now, wonder what she will look like then the big teeth come back.  Hope to have a bit of work published here to day.



3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Dearest Pam. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who watches my number of Followers like a hawk. I have recently dropped from 198 to 197 and also feel a bit less loved. But, then on the other hand I must say that if a blog I am a Follower of and leave regular comments on, don't leave any comments on my blog for at least 6 months to a year, I also unfollow them. Have a great warm weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Pumpy said...

Hi Desire, Thanks for comment on Blog, I hope you got on Kalula and got home safely, and no still sitting at the airport. Lovies. xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks Pam, yes we sat for 6 hours at Durban Airport on Sunday and on top of that I got up the Sunday morning at the guest house vomiting and a terrible migraine, so sitting for 6 hours was not what I had in mind. But we have recovered thanks. 'Weeds always survive' ha ha ha
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life