Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

FUN


I would like to share an experience with you all, to do with drinking and driving

As you know some people have brushes with the authorities on their way home.
Well I for one have done something about it.

The other night I was out for a dinner. A few drinks, and having had far too much vino, and knowing full well I was over the limit, I did something I have never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before.


_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?557347e1578bf57a527836030987fa48

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, this is so cute, and I giggled when I read the punch line. So well put, and a great lesson for drinking and driving. LOL!
Hope everything is well on your end and all family and loved ones are fine. Huggeeeees!