Followers

Friday 29 October 2010

FUN TIME

I made this pretty little flower yesterday out of paper, got all instructions from CRAFTUPRINT. I must say, I quite like it myself.





FUN TIME:
This programme, seemed to pop onto my hard drive, it is called FUN TIME http://www.universalscrapbook.com/index.aspx. Is there anyone out there in the mysterious world of cyber happen to know how the hell I managed to get it onto this poor Laptop of mine, It is a wonder the poor thing does not give up the ghost. What I get up to here is a sin, not mortal I hope. Wish I had an I.T. person living next door, sure they would move quickly but till then I got them.

2 comments:

LilyBelle said...

The flower is GORGEOUS. I don't know how it appeared on your computer if you didn't install it BUT here's the link for the homepage of this software ... http://www.funtimescrapbooking.com/home.aspx
Wish I had more free time and I would be tempted to buy a copy and try it out.

Pumpy said...

I will give it a go LB. but I think it is some advertising something or other maybe for a few months.