Followers

Saturday 6 March 2010

TESTING



I must tell you that I can really overload my pate in more ways than one. Still have not got the hang of the new Lap Top, but luckily got the printer to work eventually, now I am posting over from my overloaded hard drive, not wishing to get into the mess I was in before. Going very carefully trying to keep everything where they should be, this new one is mainly for internet and photographs, wish I love doing if only I had the time, would love to do a bit of designing, but the imagination does not run that far.
Yesterday we went and upgraded our cell phone, to a Nokia N97, well, well, I can tell you that has turned my hair grey. Only just found out how to get my contacts from the sim card. Now I can do face book and blog from there Haaa Ha and LOL. Goodness knows when. I really bought the big phone cause I always have it with me for the odd photo, my other camera is to big to carry all the time.
My beading is also calling, but not loudly enough. !!!!!

No comments: