Followers

Friday 6 November 2009

LITTLE NOAH


There is a little boy by the name of Noah who is five years old and in the last stages of NeuroBlastoma Cancer. He only has a short time left. His family will be celebrating Christmas next week. All the little boy asked for is to get lots of Christmas cards. Please help rock this little boy's world. Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Circle South Lyon, MI 48178 USA


I got this message from one of my friends on Face Book.
This is the card I made for little Noah. God Be with him.

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

It is always so sad to hear when a child is to spend such a short time here one earth with us, but then He always reaps the best amongst us first! Your card will definitely lift Noah's spirits.
Hugs
Desire

Pumpy said...

That Desire is very true.

Angela Toucan said...

my prayers for Noah and his family. Do we have an email address for them - I'll make him ananimated e-card. We have a postal strike in the UK at the moment so I don't want to post one - it might get there too late.

Amy said...

Great card! I love the colours!