Followers

Monday 18 May 2009

EXTRAVAGANCE

Now that I am getting older, and with thanks, I have a lot of things, which are just things. I do not want all that my eyes see anymore! Not like in the good old days when we had to have everything, (mind you I am thinking of what I spend on Digital Scrapbooking, which I love, now days.!!) :)

Anyway to stop rambling nonsense and get to my point. I have a wonderful monetor on this Desk P.C it is such a joy looking at photos on it, so those of you who have a normal screen, go out and buy yourselves a nice big one and see what I mean. Another thing I want to buy myself is an electric Pressure Cooker, never heard of one until recently, but must have. Any comment on that, I love collecting comments and the best of all is followers, my mother (bless her soul) always used to say "A hint is as good as a kick" lol.

No comments: