Followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

ZENTANGLE AND THANKS.



Another Monday,   Morning to all.  Not been here for a day,  it is Wednsday now
I wish to thank you all for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.
Sorry to say, I do not accept Anonymous comments.
It is still raining here, never seen so much rain.  Usually the sun is always shining in our little nook, but not this year.  Never happy are we, it is either too hot or too much rain.
Some people may disagree with me but we are not kitted out for rainy weather, I do not ever own a rain coat.

Went fora Zentangle lesson yesterday,  and saw first handed what beautiful art can be made, by Marazaan van Beek.   Well I will keep pushing on.  
Here is my first Tangle tile.  no.   1   of many .

Bye for now.


Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

No comments: