Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

RAMBLING

I have not been here for a couple of weeks and beginning to feel guilty.
We have been down in Cape Town for about 10 days, it is always good to go and visit all our friends from yesteryear we go out for lunch, have a good catch up and a lot of laughs,  may I add that a few glasses of wine go down quite smoothly.  There are many vineyards in the Cape, I think some of the best wine in the WORLD come from this region,   go out and buy a bottle and try it.  The scenery is beautiful the atmosphere is quite good as well.
A lot of History as this is the Mother City of South Africa many of the people trekked up north over the mountains, many rivers etc.   If it was me I would have stayed put.


A piece of the vines at Groot Constantia.




We were having lunch at Groot Constantia,  I am in the black next to me is Ken Waddle, Tony my DH.  Sheila Waddle and Yvonne Smit

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome memories made in the beautiful Cape. Wonderful photos to scrap.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}