Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

VELORING KLOOF









Hi all my dear readers, 
We were invited to spend a week end with friends here,  it is Time Share.
So lovely and peaceful we loved it.
I did the double layout with a kit - Desire Fourie -  www.desiref.blogspot.com
My photos are in such a mess must get down and do some pages.
I am trying to jump over from google to bloglovin'' but I cannot log in.   I have had a very difficult 2 or 3 weeks everything I have done on this PC as been wrong, and a big struggle for little me.  

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

My friend your layout is gorgeous with lovely photos. I am sure you had a wonderful at this place. Thanks also for shout out to Doing Life.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mary H. said...

Such a pretty place, & thanks for sharing some photos too. I'm with you on this blog changeover. I'm having trouble getting to some blogs, as I'm not in 'those circle things'. So I can't leave comments at some of my followers' blogs. I get prompted to put a userid & login when I visit your blog as well, but I hit cancel, and I can (usually!) leave a comment. Sometimes it won't let me. I hope the restup did you good and that you are feeling much better now (and less tired!). TFS & Hugs. Hope it was cool at your getaway. We've had bloomin' hot weather here around Boston.