Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

INDIAN WOMEN'S UNDERWARE

Here I am again,   adding my penny's worth,   watching Sky New, while wondering around here.
I see that due to the fact that woman suffer such sexual injustice and cruelty,  in India.   They have brought out some underwear that shocks the perpetrator and alerts the police, there is a safety device to safeguard the wearer.  (Thank goodness for that)

What a terrible world we live in if this has to be done.  I know India is bad with the acid throwing and discrimination against  women.
 Women suffer world wide, some countries more than others.  Education has to start in the home at an early age to make sure respect is maintained.  Of course culture has a lot to do with this, but that must change as well,  many years before this is done.


"Women in India continue to face discrimination and other social challenges and are often victims of abuse and violent crime. According to a global poll conducted by Thomson Reuters, India is the "fourth most dangerous country" in the world for women,[8][9] and the worst country for women among the G20 countries.[10]      "
Women in India -  Wikipedia.

Well  Women  go well be safe and look after yourselves.    Be Blessed.
That is me for a while.  Bye. 





1 comment:

MaryH said...

Totally agree with what you said here. I read about all these atrocities (and especially here in the USA..all these young folks committing such horrible acts against their fellow man). It makes me wonder what is wrong with our world today. I know that some of this has always gone on, guess we just didn't get instant news about it. But seems to me, it's much worse than when I was young. Makes me wonder WHAT these young folks have wrong in their brains...so sick. so sad too.
You will love the copics. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't work 'just right' immediately. Especially the reds & violets. Practice, practice, practice. I'm taking an intermediate class the end of April. I'm still a novice!!! Thanks for your visit at my blog, and hope things are going well in your corner of this ole world. Hugs