Followers

Sunday 9 September 2012

GULLIBLE

Thats me,  can u believe it some man (Asian) with a funny voice, I battled to understand him, but to cuI AM t a LOOOOOOOOOG  story short, I allowed them into my Computer and gave them my Credit cards no.
can u believe  it.  Then they were jumping around here from where ever they are, and installed  Ammyy, and AVG technologies on my PC.  They took R2900.00 from my Card.  I was a fool I know, but boy you can imagine how popular I am here at home........

HOOT  HOOT I AM A FOOL

The image is from Lisa's Doodley Doos.

It was a con to sell this product but I did not want it, and once they started moving around the cursor I had no control.    OH dear I do I feel bad to-day.   So be careful my friends remember the funny voice.   I know you people are not that stupid. 

No comments: