Followers

Saturday 1 January 2011

Father Christmas Visit


We went on our annual run to have our pictures done with Father Christmas, well disappointing, we have had the same one for many years and this year it was another one, and no one will tell us what happened to him, so I was worrying about him. Hope he is Ok. The replacement was a funny little guy, if I was a child I would have run! The photos of the kid were not good, so I am not posting it this year. Instead after that session, we went out for lunch and the kids played on the toys they have for them there, and we took this photo, with a little one they befriended there. So all in all was a fine day, even though I did not like Father Christmas !!!!!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Disppointing about Santa Claus. Hope he is okay.