Followers

Wednesday 8 December 2010

OUT OF SORTS.


The Round ones are for my special Grand kids, and other Round one with the stand I made for one of my FB friend.
The Callander is for my Doctor.
The bottom one is from Sue, and the other one is waiting for me to decorate for my Doctor.








Hi all of you who visit this poor blogers blog.
I am really feeling sorry for myself to day, no comments or even reaction to my reaction thingy I have set up. Us bloggers LOVE comments and a bit of interaction, it is not difficult to post a comment, be a naughty one and try it !!!
Also on Face Book, I entre compititions or card exchange and most of the time hear nothing or do not receive what you expect. If you are not going to participate please do not entre, or if you have started something please help us battlers. I have a lot of help from my Face book friends, Sue Hickey sent me a card to help me make a card which I am posting here.

No comments: