Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2009

GYM

I have just come back from Gym, don't laugh, I have a friend in Stoke-on-Trent, who will split her sides when she hears about this Gym lark. I go and have a swim 250mt x 20 laps. I go in the week and have a rest on the week end. I have been doing this since June 08 and I tell u I have lost the amazing total of 1KG. Now howz that! discugsting. But I never put on an oz at Christmas. When I went to the Dr. he put me on the dreaded tread mill, I did myself proud, so the swimming must be doing some good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam how could you say that! I think it is great that you are going to the gym and swimming,it has got to be good for you.I can only swim with one foot on the bottom! Got your message from Tracy, I love computers but when they go wrong it is a nightmare. Lovely pics of the Brinckmans in the snow, it has been very severe where they live. Hope computer fixed soon, that friend from Stoke on Trent Bxx